Saturday, February 13, 2010

Best Surprise


This story happened about 15 minutes ago, I just had to tell the best story to everyone.
Here it is...........
James texted me saying I needed to come right after school because Missy ( our dog) had a valentines present for me. So I come home and Missy runs up to me as always. She had a note in her collar which once I opened said" Wuff, Wuff Happy Valentines day, I left a special gift in my cage.". So I go to her Kennel, I there find a very funny valentines card from James and says to check lyla or lyle our birds cage. So I go there and the cute note tells me to go to the bathroom behind our vase. I then open up a box to open a DIAMOND TENNIS BRACELET with a total of 1 carat, oh my gosh I had no idea!!!! Then there was another note to see our fish tank, I was still in shock of my bracelet!! So I go to the fishtank where I find DIAMOND EARRINGS!!!! Oh my gosh, I asked James how he did this with out me knowing, he said he has been working on it for a long time. What a sweet, sweet husband I have :)

4 comments:

  1. That is WAY cute. You will have to post pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bling BLING! I love this story!!! How cute that the pets were in on the surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, Missy is so creative! ha ha

    ReplyDelete