Sunday, February 7, 2010

Family


Well James and I are off to a great year! I am finally getting around to creating a blog and getting many other things done this year. This weekend Trav, Al and Afton came to Utah and we all had so much fun! Afton loved uncle James guitar playing, his fish tank and she loved missy! James had a busy weekend working on his business Ridgeline Creative and NetworkPush, he is super talented!
I also attended my cousin Meg's new baby Madison blessing. What a beautiful baby!

2 comments:

  1. oh, krys, you should have heard afton the whole way home "doh! doh! doh!" She sure loves missy!! it was sooo good seeing you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming to the blessing. I was so sad you guys left after though. I felt bad because I wanted to talk to you and figured I could do it after the blessing. I didn't even show you guys the baby. I am so sorry. That just means we will have to plan a get together soon!

    ReplyDelete