Saturday, February 20, 2010

February

James, Missy and I have been doing really well this month. My school has been going really well, I just love it. I have been learning sugar scrubs, targeted facials, french tip nails and products. It is so much fun and I enjoy everything I am learning. James has been so busy working, he is so smart and so ambitious. He works so hard every day, what a great loving husband! Missy is great as usually, the cutest beagle ever! Today my mom and I went shopping and we got breakfast. I asked her if she wanted any one mine, ofcourse she said no. But when I had little pieces left, she then wanted the food. Mom said " food tastes better when there scraps of food". So her new nickname is Scrappy or Scrap master!

2 comments:

  1. Scrappy - I love it! And I hate to tell you, Krys, but I find myself eating Afton's scraps... I think it's just a mom thing... you'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete